BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- K.A. Bakanova, R.E. Muzartaev, V.S. Avdeenko et al., Bacterial and mycotic state of the vagina, cervix and uterine horns in cows with subinvolution, in Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. “Actual problems of veterinary medicine, food and biotechnology, 83–89 (Saratov, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Konopeltsev, L.V. Blednykh, Antiseptic, hemostatic sponge for the prevention of endometritis in cows, Veter. Med., 2, 45–47 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Agrinskaya, Clinical pharmacology of the drug endometro-mag-bio and its therapeutic efficacy in postpartum endometritis in cows, PhD dissertation thesis (Veterinary Sciences, Voronezh, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mikhalev, Principles of rational pharmacotherapy of postpartum diseases in cows, in Modern problems of veterinary obstetrics and biotechnology of animal reproduction, Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. dedicated to the 85th birthday of Prof. G.A. Cheremisinov and the 50th anniversary of the Voronezh school of veterinary obstetricians, 328–332 (Istoki, Voronezh, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Parnigiani, B. Truszkowska, Therapy of nebulisation (Fatroximin R Schiuma), World buiatrics conge, 2, 1300–1305 (Leon, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shabunin, A.G. Nezhdanov, Diseases of the reproductive organs in animals as a local manifestation of multiple organ pathology, in Modern problems of veterinary support of animal reproductive health, Mater. of an int. sci. and pract. Conf. dedicated to 100th anniversary of Prof. V.A. Akatov, 6–9 (Voronezh, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Lebedev, V.S. Avdeenko, G.G. Marchenko, V.A. Sidorkin, Subinvolution of the uterus in cows and its prevention with the preparation “Endometromag-bio®”, Agrar. Sci. J., 4, 17–18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.