BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- T.L. Besser, New economy businesses in rural, urban, and metropolitan locations, Rural sociology, 68, 531–553 (2003) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1549-0831.2003.tb00150.x [Google Scholar]
- P. Courtney, L. Mayfield, R. Tranter, P. Jones, A. Errington, Small towns as ’sub-poles’ in English rural development: Investigating rural-urban linkages using sub-regional social accounting matrices, GEOFORUM, 38, 1219–1232 (2007) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoforum.2007.03.006 [Google Scholar]
- M. Sajbidorova, Z. Lusnakova, M. Dobisova, Management of human resources in agricultural sector enterprises, in Mater. Int. Conf. Sci. days 2016, “The Agri-Food Value Chain, Challenges for Natural Resources Management and Society” (2016) Retrieved from: https://spu.fem.uniag.sk/mvd2016/proceedings/en/articles/s3/sajbidorova_do bisova_lusnakova.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L. Prokofieva, I. Korchagina, Socio-demographic risk groups for poverty and social exclusion, in Mater. Conf. “Poverty of urban and rural population in Russia and France” (Moscow, 2018) Retrieved from: https://isp.hse.ru/data/2018/11/01/1142579138/Prokofieva_RU.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The State Program for Development of Agriculture and Regulation of Agricultural Commodity Markets for 2013-2020, Retrieved from: http://government.ru/docs/all/83508/ [Google Scholar]
- Territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Republic of Mordovia, Retrieved from: http://mrd.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Stat. yearbook (Mordoviyastat, Mordovia, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- State program of the Republic of Mordovia for Development of Agriculture and Regulation of Agricultural Commodity Markets for 2013-2025, Retrieved from: http://ivo.garant.ru/#/document/9081125/entry/900:0 [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Trotskovsky, ed., Sustainable development of rural territories of the Altai Territory: socioeconomic and spatial aspects (Barnaul, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Polushkina, Formation of a rational system of state regulation of the agricultural sector of the economy that meets the requirements of a costeffective agricultural policy, Fundam. Res., 9, 976–980 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Kovalenko, T.M. Polushkina, I.I. Igaikina, O.Yu. Yakimova, Competitiveness of rural areas due to development of organic agriculture, Advan. in Econ., Busin. and Managem. Res., 38 (2017) Retrieved from:/http://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/ttiess-17/25885460 [Google Scholar]
- R. Eriksson, H. Hansen, L. Winther, Employment growth and regional development: industrial change and contextual differences between Denmark and Sweden, Europ. Plann. Studies, 25, 1756–1778 (2017) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1080/09654313.2017.1338673 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.