BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.G. Khalin, G.V. Chernova, Digitalization and its impact on the Russian economy and society: advantages, challenges, threats and risks, Managem. Consult., 10(118), 46–63 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chepik, G.V. Kalinina, I.V. Luchkova, On the issue of legal regulation of accounting in the Russian Federation, Financ. Econ., 5, 871–874 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ya.V. Sokolov, V.Ya. Sokolov, Accounting history: textbook (MAGISTR, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Stolbov, About some consequences of introducing blockchain in finance, Issues of Econ., 6, 133–145 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kislyakov, N.A. Kislyakova, Management: basic terms and concepts: Dictionary (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Beattie, Accounting narratives and the narrative turn in accounting research: issues, theory, methodology, methods and a research framework, The British Account. Rev., 46(2), 111–134 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Polikarpova, I.E. Mizikovskiy, Preparing accounting information on costs for manufactured crop production, Custos e Agronegocio, 14(4), 149–166 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zavgorodnyaya, I.G. Shashkova, V.S. Konkina et al., Adaptive Management of the Agricultural Enterprise in the Conditions of Environmental Uncertainty, J. of Advan. Res. in Dynam. and Control Syst., 7 (Special iss.), 2022–2031 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.