BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.P. Glinushkin, M.S. Sokolov, E.Y. Toropova, Phytosanitary and hygienic requirements for healthy soil (Agrus publishing house, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Hamitova, Y.M. Avdeev, N.A. Babich, A.S. Pestovskiy, V.S. Snetilova, A.V. Kozlov, I. P. Uromova, N.N. Koposova, N.A. Pimanova, I.R. Novik, Toxicity assessment of urban soil of Vologda oblast, Int. J. of Pharmaceut. Res., 10(4), 651–654 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Fred Coolborn Akharaiyi, Adeyemi Adegbemisipo Aderoba, Medicinal vegetal use by traditional healers in Ekiti State of Nigeria for diabetes treatment, Int. J. of Pharm. Res. & Technol., 8, 21–28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kozlov, Assessment of the ecological state of soil cover and water bodies (Minin University, N. Novgorod, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lukashevich, I. Shegelman, A. Vasilyev, M. Lukashevich, Forest certification in Russia: development, current state and problems, Lesnlcky casopis, 62(1), 48–55 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Popov, Y.M. Avdeev, S.M. Hamitova et al., Monitoring of green spaces’ condition using GIStechnologies, Int. J. of Pharmaceut. Res., 10(4), 730–733 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Mr. Manugula, B.Dr. Veeranna, S. Dr. Patel, GeoSpatial Data Foundation for Dam Sites, Int. J. of Civil Engineer. and Technol., 6(7), 61–68 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pivovarova, Evaluation of spatial uniformity of hydrological characteristics, J. of Engineer. and Appl. Sci., 9(7), 268–272 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tandel Falguni, More Pratima, Stability Indicating HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Nicotinamide and Salicylic Acid, Int. J. of Pharm. Res. & Technol., 8, 43–47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. MIttet, Regionalization technique for urban ungauged catchments, 33 (Norvey Univer. of Sci. and Technol., 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.