BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.S. Mishchenko, Reactive properties of the cardiorespiratory system as a reflection of adaptation to the intense physical training in sports (Naukoviy svit, Kiev, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Tukhtaev, M.D. Saydaliev, Modern ideas about the physiological mechanisms of adaptation of muscular work, News from Kyrgyz. Univer., 8, 6–8 (Public Association “Public Academy of Scientists of the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sokolovsky, ed., Antioxidants and adaptation (Leningrad, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Lebed, S.N. Bocharov, Choice of the adaptation strategy as a mechanism of the treatment process optimization, Sibirskiy Med. zhurnal, 6, 18–20 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sellier, Sketches about the adaptation syndrome (Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Vasenina, O.S. Levin, Oxidative stress in pathogenesis of neurodegenerative diseases: therapeutic possibilities, Modern therapy in psychiatry and neurology, 3-4, 39–46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nagornaya, N.A. Chetverik, Oxidative stress: impact on human body, methods of assessment, Child’s health, 2(23), 140–145 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nekhoroshiy, Free radical processes and antioxidant system in the implementation of the sleep restorative function, Human physiol., 71–75 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Bonda, X. Wang, G. Perry et al., Oxidative stress in Alzheimer disease: a possibility for prevention, Neuropharmacol., 59 (4-5), 290–4 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Akhmineeva et al., Protein oxidative stress at combined respiratory-cardiac comorbidity, Kursk sci.-pract. Bull. Man and his health, 4, 8–12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Kulikov, Oxidative stress (physiology, pathogenesis, correction), in Clinical aspects: materials of All-Russian conf., vol. 43 (Novosibirsk, 4-6 November 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lutskiy, T.V. Kuksova, M.A. Smelianets, Y.P. Lushnikova, Endogenous system of antioxidant protection activity in the process of organism life activity, Successes of modern sci., 12-1, 20–23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Artyukhov, M.A. Nakvasina, Biological membranes (structural organization, functions, modification by the physicochemical agents) (Voronezh university, Voronezh, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Boldyrev, Oxidative stress and brain, Sorosovsky Educat. J., 7-4, 21–28 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kostyuk, A.I. Potapovich, Bioradicals and bioantioxidants (BSU, Minsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ran Qitao et al., Transgenic mice overexpressing glutathione peroxidase 4 are protected against oxidative stress-induced apoptosis, Biol. Chem., 53, 55137–55146 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Menschikova, V.Z. Lankin, N.K. Zenkov, et al., Oxidative stress, Prooxidants and antioxidants (Word, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Bloomer, Effect of exercise on oxidative stress biomarkers, Adv. Clin. Chem., 46, 1–50 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Chigrinskiy, V.D. Konvai, E.S. Efremenko, M.I. Sosnin, Activity of the glutathione system enzymes in the rat kidneys at excessive physical activity, Modern probl. of sci. and ed., 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.