BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.M. Cherepov, O.V. Sobolevskaya, M.P. Kuzybayeva, A.A. Khmel, Nutrition problems of the Russian population as a health risk factor, Healthcare of the Russ. Federat., 46 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dudeja, R.K. Gupta, Nutraceuticals, Food Safety in the 21st Cent., 491 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Starostina, E.S. Belokurova, Products of fruits and vegetables sources of functional ingredients in baby food, Techn. and technol. Probl. of service, 24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Kolesnik, Dietary boiled sausages with the functional component resistant starch, Boil. in agricult., 26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Smertina, T.K. Kalenik, L.N. Fedyanina, New functional bakery products, Bull. of the Pacific State Econ. Univer., 53 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Iwatani, N. Yamamoto, Functional food products in Japan, A review, Food Sci. and Human Wellness, 96 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Garcia, D. Mendez, M. Alvarez, B. Sanmartin, R. Vazquez, L. Regueiro, M. Atanassova, Design of novel functional food products enriched with bioactive extracts from holothurians for meeting the nutritional needs of the elderly, LWT Food Sci. and Technol., 55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Gorbunov et al., Resource-saving technology for the production of grain sorghum (Rosinformagrotech, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Temnikova, A.V. Zimichev, S.Ya. Belyayev, A.A. Ruzyanova, The possibilities of using sorghum in flour confections, Bread products, 34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Vasyukova, Modern technology of bread production (Dashkov and K, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Lawless, H. Heymann, Sensory evaluation of food: Principles and practices (Springer Science & BusinessMedia, NewYork, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Skurikhin, A.V. Tutelian, Chemical composition of russian food products (DeLi print, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.