BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- T. Tantamacharik, A. Carne, D. Agyei, E. Birch, A. Bekhit, Use of Plant Proteolytic Enzymes for Meat Processing (2018) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-97132-2_3 [Google Scholar]
- D. Nowak, Enzymes in Tenderization of Meat The System of Calpains and Other Systems a Review, Polish J. of Food and Nutrit. Sci., 61 (2011) DOI: 10.2478/v10222-011-0025-5 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Arshad, J.-H. Kwon, M.A. Imran, A. Aslam, I. Nawaz, Plant and bacterial proteases: A key towards improving meat tenderization, a mini review, Cogent Food And Agricult., 2, 1–10 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Moon, Effect of Proteolytic Enzymes and Ginger Extract on Tenderization of M. pectoralis profundus from Holstein Steer, Korean J. for food sci. of animal res., 38(1), 143–151 (2018) DOI: 10.5851/kosfa.2018.38.1.143 [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Marques, M.R. Marostica, G.M. Pastore, Some nutritional, technological and environmental advances in the use of enzymes in meat products, Enzyme res., 480–923 (2010) DOI: 10.4061/2010/480923 [Google Scholar]
- M. Doneva, I. Nacheva, S. Dyankova, P. Metodieva, D. Miteva, Application of plant proteolytic enzymes for tenderization of rabbit meat, Biotechnol. in Animal Husbandry, 34 (2018) DOI: 10.2298/BAH1802229D [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Whitaker, The Proteolytic Enzymes (2018) DOI: 10.1201/9780203742136-19 [Google Scholar]
- S. Maqsood et al., Degradation of myofibrillar, sarcoplasmic and connective tissue proteins by plant proteolytic enzymes and their impact on camel meat tenderness, J. of food sci. and technol., 55(9), 3427–3438 (2018) DOI: 10.1007/s13197-018-3251-6 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Longteng Zhang, Yuqi Zhang, Shiliang Jia, Yan Li, Qian Li, Kaifeng Li, Hui Hong Yongkang Luo, Stunning stress-induced textural softening in silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) fillets and underlying mechanisms, Food Chem., 295 (2019) DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2019.05.148. [Google Scholar]
- G. Salvesen, H. Nagase, Inhibition of proteolytic enzymes. Proteolytic enzymes: A practical approach (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ouali, Proteolytic enzymes and tenderness of meat, Viandes et Produits Carnes, 16, 81–88 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Antipova, Ch.Yu. Shamhanov, M.M. Danyliv, Enzymic hydrolysis waterand salt-soluble fraction of proteins of category 2 lamb, News of univer. Food Technol., 4 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.