BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.V. Gorbenko, D.V. Gadzevich, S.A. Guzhvinskaya, O.V. Gadzevich, T.V. Krivogina, Yu.K. Dunaev, Pathogens of clinical and subclinical mastitis of cows and their sensitivity to antibacterial drugs, Vet. Med., 97, 176 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Isakova, M.V. Ryapsova, N.A. Bezborodova, O.A Bricina, Microbiological background for inflammation of the breast in highly productive cows, Probl. on Vet. Sanit., Hyg. and Ecol., 22, 63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Andersen, L.H. Pedersen, F.M. Aarestrup, M. Chriel, Mastitis Pathogens, Contagious Pathogens, J. of Dairy Sci., 86, 1233 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Shpinev, O.I. Krechikova, V.A. Krechikov, R.S. Kozlov, Streptococcus pyogenes: microorganism characteristics, isolation, identification and determination of sensitivity to antibacterial drugs, Clinic. Microb. and Antimic. Chem., 9, 104 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Dawson, A.W. Taylor, J.A. Smagala, K.L. Rowlen, Molecular detection of streptococcus pyogenes and streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp, Equisimilis. Molec. Biotechn., 42, 117 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Chelnokova, N.A. Shcherbakova, Diagnosis and therapy of mastitis in cows, News of the Velikiye Luki State Agricult. Acad., 1, 20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Smirnova, A.A. Sukhinin, E.I. Prikhodko, I. M. Dorodnaja, Differentiation streptococci isolated from the milk of cows in mastitis, Regulatory issues in vet. med., 4, 136 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ablov, E.V. Anganova, A.S. Batomunkuev, The Streptococcosis of Animals and Birds and Specific Characteristics of Pathogens in the Baikal Region, Notes of the Irkutsk st. univ. Ser. Biol. ecol., 11, 105 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Naumkina, O.A. Abrosimova, E.V. Pakhalkova, N.A. Rogatykh, A.Yu. Mironov, The infections induced by streptococcus of serogroup B in pregnant women, puerpera and newborns, Clin. Lab. Diagn., 61, 107 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Chuchukina, I.A. Bochkov, State-of-the-art of serogroup B streptococcus-induced infections at the present stage, Epidemiology and infectious diseases, Hot issues, 5, 51 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Lartseva, O.V. Obukhova, A.N. Barmin, Ecological and biological risk of opportunistic pathogenic microflora resistance to antibiotics (an overview), Russ. J. of Applied Ecol., 47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rusakov, A.Z. Zhuravleva, M.V. Kuznetsova, Comparative study pharmacokinetics Kolimutin company “SP VETERINARIA SA” Timukotin solution and production LLC “NEC” AGROVETZASCHITA, Regulat. issues in veter. med., 1, 41 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Lobova, V.E. Abramov, A.V. Morosova, A.Yu. Guliaeva, N.I. Tiagnibedina, B.V. Violin, Sensitivity of staphylococcus filed isolates to antibiotics, Agric. scien., 11, 26 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Instructions for the use of Timukotin for the treatment of cattle and pigs for diseases of bacterial and mycoplasma etiology, approved by the deputy head of the Rosselkhoznadzor of no. 15, 2013, registration no. 77-3-29.13-1654 No.PVR-3-5.8/02179. [Google Scholar]
- Determination of the sensitivity of microorganisms to antibacterial drugs, guidelines (Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.