BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- O.V. Rybalchenko, V.M. Bondarenko, O.G. Orlova, Ultrastructure of microbial biofilms in intercellular relationships of bacteria in communities, J. of Microbiol., Epidemiol. and Immunol., 4, 87–92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Maltsev, G.Sh. Mansurova, What is biofilm? Pract. Med., 5(53), 7–10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Smirnova Structural and functional characteristics of bacterial biofilms, Microbiol., 79(4), 453–446 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Lagoon, Yu.V. Atanasova, D.V. Tapalsky, The formation of biofilms in pathogens of acute and chronic pyelonephritis, ZhMEI, 3, 18–23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Nozhevnikova, E.A. Bochkova, V.K. Plaunov, Multi-species biofilms in ecology, medicine and biotechnology, Microbiol., 84(6), 623–644 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Pavlova, A.B. Kononenko, D.A. Bannikova, G.S. Tolmacheva, E.M. Lenchenko, Patterns of development of biofilms of bacteria at different phases of their formation in vitro, Probl. of Veter. Sanitat., Hygiene and Ecol., 4(28), 56–62 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chebotar, A.N. Mayansky, E.D. Konchakova, A.V. Lazareva, V.P. Chistyakova, Antibiotic resistance of biofilm bacteria, Clin. Microbiol. and Antimicr. Therapy, 14(1), 51–58 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Mayansky, I.V. Chebotar, Staphylococcal biofilms: structure, regulation, rejection, J. of Microbiol., Epidemiol. and Immunobiol., 1, 101–108 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Plakunov, E.A. Strelkova, M.V. Zhurina, Persistence and adaptive mutagenesis in biofilms, Microbiol., 79(4), 447–458 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Didenko, G.G. Kardash, T.A. Smirnova et al., Study of the mechanism of action of tertiary alkylamines on clinical isolates of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, Disinfect. Busin., 91(1), 32–36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.