BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S.N. Karmanov, V.S. Serebrennikov, Potatoes (Rosagropromizdat, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- X. Hou, R. Li, Interactive effects of autumn tillage with mulching on soil temperature, productivity and water use efficiency of rainfed potato in loess plateau of China, Agricult. Water Managem., 224, 105747 (September 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Pisarev, Production of early potatoes (Rosselkhoznadzor, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Sarker, A. Hossain, J. Timsina et al., Yield and quality of potato tuber and its water productivity are influenced by alternate furrow irrigation in a raised bed system, Agricult. Water Managem., 224, 105750 (September 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Dyikanova et al., The cultivation of early potatoes, a training manual (Russ. State Auton. and Agricult. Acad. named after K.A. Timiryazev, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shpaar, A. Bakin, D. Draeger et al., Potato (Nut, Minsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Levshin, Constructive features of the device to remove the apical shoots of potatoes, in 18th Int. Sci. Conf. “Engineering for Rural Development, ” 532–537 (Jelgava, Latvia, 22-24.05.2019), Retrieved from: www.tf.llu.lv/conference/proceedings 2019/ [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Dwelle, Potato physiology, Chapter 2 Photosynthesis and photoassimilate partitioning, 35–38 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Smirnov, S. Elansky, B. Kozlovsky et al., Genotypic analysis of Russian isolates of Phytophthora infestans from the Moscow region, Siberia and far east, J. of Phytopathol., 149(10), 605–611 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.