BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.A. Konkov, Physical and mechanical properties of the corn extract, in Actual problems and their innovative solutions in the agricultural sector, Coll. of res. pap., 88–91 (RSATU, Ryazan, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sadov, Justification of the parameters of the process of adding liquid components during grinding of coarse grains in the threshing grinder, PhD dissertation thesis (Barnaul, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Vadyunin, Z.A. Korchagin, Methods for studying the physical properties of soil, (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ulyanov, V.V. Utolin, E.E. Grishkov, S.I. Kiselev, Studying the physico-mechanical properties of corn pulp, Technique in agriculture, 4, 31–32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Voronyuk, A.I. Pyankov, L.V. Miltseva, Physical and mechanical properties of plants, soils and fertilizers, (Research methods, devices, characteristics) (Kolos, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kavetsky, B.V. Vasilyeva, Processes and devices of food technology (Kolos, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Khanin, V.P. Popov, S.V. Antimonov, R.F. Sagitov, M.Yu. Schrader, The study of the physical and mechanical properties of foodstuffs (GOU OSU, Orenburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. McBratney, B. Minasny, Soil inference systems, Development of pedotransfer functions in soil hydrology, 323–348 (Elsevier, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Dieterich, W.R. Boscolo, M.T. Pacheco Bertoldo, V.S.N. da Silva et al., Development and Characterization of Protein Hydrolysates from Agro Industrial Byproducts, J. of Dairy Vet. Anim. Res., 1(2), 12 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Aret, S.D. Rudnev, Rheology and physical and mechanical properties of food: a training manual (IC Intermedia, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ahmed, H.S. Ramaswamya, P.K. Pandeyb, Dynamic rheological and thermal characteristics of caramels, LWT, 39, 216–224 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Li, A.I. Yeh, Relationship between thermal, rheological characteristics and swelling power of various starches, J. of Food Engin., 50, 141–148 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Funami, Y. Kataoka, T. Omoto et al., Effects of non-ionic polysaccharides on the gelatinization and retrogradation behaviour of wheat starch, Food Hydrocolloids, 19, 1–13 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tomaiuolo, L. Lanotte, G. Ghigliotti, C. Misbah, et al., Red blood cell clustering in poiseuille microcapillary flow, Phys. of Fluids, 24, 51903 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.