BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S.Yu. Dyomin, The role of import substitution in ensuring food security in Russia, Baikal Res. J., 7(2) (2016) DOI: 10.17150/2411-6262.2016.7(2).10. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kayukov, A.P. Shikhverdiev, Institutional characteristic of the economic security of the region, Econ. of the region, 14(4), 1181–1193 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tsvetkov, M.N. Dudin, N.V. Lyasnikov, Analytical approaches to assessing the economic security of a region, The econ. of the region, 15(1), 1–12 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Popov, K. Semyachkov, Problems of economic security of a digital society in the context of globalization, Region. Econ., 14(4), 1088–1101 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Novikova, N.I. Krasnikov, Threats to economic security of the Stavropol Territory, The econ. of the region, 20(4), 170–180 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Poleshkina, Evaluation of the effectiveness of food supply in the regions of the far north of Russia, The econ. of the region, 14(3), 820–835 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sarris, Food security stocks and emergency reserves from a European Union cap perspective, Bull. of St. Petersburg Univer. Econ., 1, 37–68 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Kovalchuk, Mechanisms of socio-economic processes in certain regions of the Siberian Federal District, Bull. of the Baikal State Univer., 261, 99–106 (2016) DOI: 10.17150/1993-3541.2016.26 (1). 99-106. [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Shupletsov, E.S. Nechaeva, The role of the resource potential and entrepreneurial structures of municipalities of the Irkutsk region in the effective development of the regional economy, Baikal Res. J., 6(4) (2015) DOI: 10.17150/2411-6262.2015.6 (4).9. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zhiryaeva, A.G. Buiko, Regional agricultural support programs in the context of WTO rules, Bull. of St. Petersburg Univer. Econ., 4, 40–65 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Vasilieva, A.M. Bilko, Productivity of agricultural enterprises and their participation in agricultural holdings in the Far East of Russia, Econ. Iss., 8, 104–120 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kravtsova, Prospects for the export of Russian grain to China, in Mater. of Int. Sci. Conf. “Border region in historical development: Partnership and cooperation, ” 65–75 (Transbaikal. state university, Chita, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gladkikh, Import substitution mechanisms in the framework of the implementation of the national procurement regime, Sci. Bull. of Baikal State Univer., 27, 67–76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Belova, Import substitution processes in the agri-food sector, Regional econ., 15(1), 285–297 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trans-Baikal Territory-2017: Stat. Sat Transbaikalkraistat (Chita, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Industrial production of the Trans-Baikal Territory: Stat. Sat Transbaikalkraistat (Chita, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Tertyshnik, Problems of definition and assessment of production capacities and production potential of the enterprise, Financ. Econom., 6, 769–772 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Shishkina, Strategic development of the production potential of the food industry of the Trans-Baikal Territory, Probl. of socio-econ. Developm. of Siberia, 3(25), 62–66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Shishkina, Analytical assessment of the competitiveness of the food industry of the TransBaikal Territory, Baikal Res. J., 7(1), 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Chuprov, Adaptability of management system of stability and innovative development of the industrial enterprise, Product. organizer, 26(1), 23–33 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.