BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- I.A. Rogov, E.N. Oreshkin, V.N. Sergeev, Food industry, 1, 13–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Rodenzova, O.A. Vrzhezinskay, D.V. Risnik, D.B. Nikityk, V.A. Tutelyan, Voprosy Pitaniia, 86, 113–124 (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Cheshinsky, Bakery products, 1, 16–17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ahmed, Foods and Raw Materials, 7, 42–50 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Gins, V.F. Pivovarov, V.K. Gins, P.F. Kononkov, N.M. Derkanosova, Russ. Vegetabl., 22, 4–9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Kononkov, V.K. Gins, V.F. Pivovarov, M.S. Gins, M.S. Bunin, A.V Meshkov, V.I. Terechova, Vegetables as a functional food product (Metropolitan Printing House, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Derkanosov, Development and evaluation of consumer properties of bakery products enriched with yacon, PhD dissertation (Orel, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Malytina, Development of modified technologies for liquid rye starter culture with stable performance, PhD dissertation (Voronezh, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Afanasyeva, Microbiology of the baking industry (Beresta, St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Derkanosova, A.A. Zhuravlev, I.A. Sorokina, Modeling and optimization of technological processes of food production (Voronezh State Technical Academy, Voronezh, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Collection of technological instructions for the production of bread and bakery products (Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.