BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.S. Buzlama, Stress and its prevention in industrial cattle breeding, Raising agricultural animal productivity and prevention of their diseases in agrarian businesses, 6 (part III), 36–39 (Voronezh, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Verhovsky, A. Kh. Naymanov, O.A. Savitskaya, Yu.N. Fedorov, N.P. Ovdienco, J.D. Collins, Evaluation of the Single intramedial Tuberculin test and the commertial-interferon assay for the detection of M. bovis infected cattle in Russia, in 6th Int. Veterinary Immunology Symp., 174 (Swedish University of Agriculture Sciences, Upsalla, 15–20 July 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Dzhupina, Methods of epizootological research and theory of epizootic process (Nauka, Siberian subdivision, Novosibirsk, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Belyakov, Contemporary views on carriage of infectious disease excitants and its meaning in the development of an epidemic process, in Carriage of bacteria and chronical forms of infectious diseases. Theses of All-Union Sci. Conf., Part 1, 21–34 (Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Belyakov, A.P. Degtyarev, Y.G. Ivannikov Qual ity and efficiency of anti-epidemic measures (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Davydovskiy, Teachings about infection (biologi cal aspect of the problem) (Moscow, Medicine, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Makarov, The theory of parasitogenic systems self-regulation by V.D. Belyakov is a paradigm in the teaching about the epidemic process, Veterinary pathology, 3(10), 10–13 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pashkin et al., Major co-agents of formed parasi togenic systems in the Lower Volga region, Veterinary practice, 3(38), 28–21 (Saint Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sochnev, V.M. Avilov, N.V. Philippov, Territo ry, time and population limits of the epizootic process of brucellosis in the conditions of Volgograd Oblast, in 100th anniversary of the Kursk biofactory and agrobiological industry of Russia: Theses of the sci. industrial conf. report, 310–311 (Kursk, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sochnev, V.P. Urban, N.V. Philippov, Prognostic diagnosis of cattle brucellosis epizootic process in zones with various disease risk degrees in the conditions of Volgograd Oblast: Scientific Report of Nizhny Novgorod State Academy of Agricultural Sciences Ns395 (N. Novgorod, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lisichkin, Theory and practice of prognostics (Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Plokhinskiy, Biometrics algorithms (Moscow State University, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Hitoshi Kume, Statistical methods of quality improvement (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.