BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- G.F. Combs, Biomarkers of selenium status, Nutrients, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Malkova, I.Yu. Rubtsova, Medicalgeographical assessment of the natural conditions of Udmurtia, Monograph (Udmurt University, Izhevsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Duntas, S. Benvenga, Selenium: an element for life, Endocrin., 48(3), 756–775 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hasanuzzaman, M. Hossain, M. Fujita, Selenium in higher plants: physiological role, antioxidant metabolism and abiotic stress tolerance, J. of Plant Sci., 5, 354–375 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shabalina, T.B. Morgunova, S.V. Orlova, V.V. Fadeev, Selenium and thyroid, Clin. and experim. thyroidol., 7(2), 7–18 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Santos, C. Neves, M. Melo, P. Soares, Selenium and selenoproteins in immune mediated thyroid disorders, Diagnostics (Basel), 8(4) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ventura, M. Melo, F. Carrilho, Selenium and thyroid disease: from pathophysiology to treatment, Int. J. Endocrinol., 1297658 (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gardner, D. Shoback, Basic & Clinical Endocrinology, Book 2 (BINOM, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kohrle, Pathophysiological relevance of selenium, J. Endocrinol. Invest., 36(10), 1–7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, J. Mao, J. Zhao et al., Decreased thyroid peroxidase antibody titer in response to selenium supplementation in autoimmune thyroiditis and the influence of a SEPP gene polymorphism: a prospective Multicenter study in China, Thyroid (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Troshina, E.S. Senyushkina, M.A. Terekhova, The role of selenium in the pathogenesis of thyroid diseases, Clin. and experim. Thyroidol., 14(4), 192–205 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Berestov, E.A. Merzlyakova, E.I. Troshin, The antioxidant effect of D:\FS-25 in calf fattening and in the prevention of radiation exposure, Veterin. Pathol., 3, 188–192 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Kuchinsky, Yu.V. Verigo, Influence of a new veterinary preparation based on microelements on the antioxidant status and the state of mineral metabolism in cattle, Actual. issues of veter. Biology, 2(14), 41–48 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Drutel, F. Archambeaud, P. Caron, Selenium and the thyroid gland: more good news for clinicians, Clin. Endocrinol. (Oxf), 78(2), 155–164 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Harada, E. Nomura, K. Nishimura et al., Type 1 and type 2 iodothyronine deiodinases in the thyroid gland of patients with huge goitrous Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Endocrine (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zheng, J. Wei, L. Wang et al., Effects of selenium supplementation on Graves’ disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis, Evid. Based Complement Alternat. Med., 3763565 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.