BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Statistics: key indicators of agriculture 2015-2017, Retrieved from: https://agrovesti.net/lib/industries/statistika-osnovnye-pokazateli-selskogo-khozyajstva-2015-2017-gg.html [Google Scholar]
- On the progress and results of the implementation in 2016 of the State program for the development of agriculture and regulation of markets for agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013-2020, National report (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture, hunting, forestry in Russia, Statistical compendium (Rosstat, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Retrieved from: https://www.e-disclosure.ru/poisk-po-kompaniyam [Google Scholar]
- Retrieved from: https://www.moex.com/ru/spot/issues.aspx [Google Scholar]
- G. Zwick, A SBJA change to IRD items for decedents holding S stock, Tax adviser, 28(8), 493 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. West, Alliance hits Vt. Mutual holding co. Plan. National Underwriter, Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits, 101(50), 10 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. Saucer, A holdout from the mutual holding company bandwagon, Best’s review, Property-casualty insurance edition, 12, 51 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dye, C. Kempler, Making the case for mutual holding companies, National underwriter, Life & health financial services, 100(36), 36 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. West, Mutual holding co. Act on hold until fall, National underwriter, Life & health financial services, 101(31), 3 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Campbell McConnell, L. Stanley Brue, Macroeconomics: Principles, Problems, and Policies (McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Chikulaev, The Securit. Classificat. and Securit. Legal Construct. Iss., Perm University Herald. Juridical Sciences, 2(16), 160 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.