BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- L.A. Fedorov, Dioxins as an environmental hazard: retrospective and perspectives (Moscow) (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zheltov, Superecotoxicants an urgent problem of veterinary toxicology, in Mater. of the Int. Sci. Conf., 314–317 (Pokrov, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Novikov, V.G. Sofronov, Yu.A. Zimakov, E.A. Galiev, Assessment of the safe level of dioxin content in veterinary surveillance facilities, in Mater. 4 Rep. sci. conf., 47 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Gibadullin, E.L. Matveeva, Yu.A. Zimakov, Ultrastructure of hepatocyte mitochondria of the liver as a criterion for determining threshold doses of dioxin during normalization, Toxicol. Bull. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Matveeva, E.A. Galiev, Ultrastructure of hepatocytes under the action of dioxin, in Thesis coll. of 8th Russ. Conf. by electron microscopy, 267 (Chernogolovka, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Gibadullin, Pathomorphological and hematological changes in the organs of white rats with dioxin poisoning, in Thesis collection of AllRussian Conf. of Young Scientists, 124–125 (Kazan, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Zimakov, E.A. Galiev, The effect of dioxin on newborn babies, young animals and sexually mature offspring of animals poisoned by them, in Mater. Int. Conf., dedicated to 40th anniversary of VNIIVViM, 243 (Pokrov, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.