BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.S. Tskhovrebov, V.I. Faizova, A.N. Mar’in, D.V. Kalugin, A.A. Novikov, Changing Population by Aerobic Nitrogen-Fixing Bacteria in Natural and Anthropogenically Transformed Chernozems Biogeocenoses Central Ciscaucasia, Res. J. of Pharmaceut., Biolog. and Chem. Sci., 7(4), 2178 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Vlasova, V.M. Perederieva, I.A. Volters, A.I. Tivikov, L.V. Trubacheva, Change in microbiological activity under the effect of biological factors of soil fertility in the central forecaucasus chernozems, Biol. and Med., 7(5), 146–150 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Tskhovrebov, V.I. Faizova, A.N. Mar’in, A.A. Novikov, A.M. Nikiforova, Changing In Ammonifiers of Virgin Land and Black-Earth Ploughland to Central Ciscaucasia, Res. J. of Pharmaceut., Biolog. and Chem. Sci., 7(4), 2174 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Emelyanov, Y.A. Mandra, O.Y. Gudiev, L.V. Maznitsyna, S.A. Korostylev, Effects of Anthropogenic Environmental and Food Safety, Res. J. of Pharmaceut., Biolog. and Chem. Sci., 7(3), 2562–2569 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kolesnikov, A.A. Kuzina, K.Sh. Kazeev, T.V. Denisova, Yu.S. Kozun, Yu.V. Akimenko, The Influence of Soil Contamination of The Black Sea Coast of The Caucasus By Heavy Metals and Oil on The Abundance of Azotobacter Genus Bacteria, Res. J. of Pharmaceut., Biolog. and Cheml Sci., 7(6), 718–724 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Hooker, J.E. Compton, Forest ecosystem carbon and nitrogen accumulation during the first century after agricultural abandonment, Ecol. Appi, 13, 299–313 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Esaulko, M.S. Sigida, E.A. Salenko, S.A. Korostylev, E.V. Golosnoy, Agrochemical Principles of Targetting Winter Wheat Yield on Leached Chernozem of the Stavropol Elevation, Biosci. Biotechnol. Res. Asia, 12(1), 301–309 (April 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Prudnikov, Use of local agroores for liming and fertilization of soils of the Bryansk region, Fertility, 5, 25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yakovlev, M.A. Kanaikin, V.A. Terekhova, Environmental assessment of soil exposed to phosphogypsum, Soil science, 6, 737 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.