BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S.Sh. Nuriev, A.A. Lukmanov, K.M. Khusnutdinov, I.N. Salimzyanova, Soil fertility status of the Republic of Tatarstan and problems of increasing their fertility (Kazan, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Davlyatshin, M.Yu. Gilyazov et al., Handbook of agrochemists (MedDoc Ltd., Kazan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Koloskov, S. M. Gilyazova, A. Kh. Sakaeva, The humus state of the soils of the Volga-Kama forest-steppe (Publishing House of Kazan Univer., Kazan, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Zavyalova, A.I. Kosolapova, V.R. Yamaltdinova, The effect of long-term use of organic and mineral fertilizers on the transformation of organic matter in sod-podzolic soil, Agrochem., 6, 5–10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Zavyalova, A.I. Kosolapova, V.R. Yamaltdinova, Biological indicators of fertility of sod-podzolic soil with long-term use of fertilizers, in Proc. of All-Russ. Sci. Method. Conf. “Geographical network of experiments with fertilizers, ” 116–121 (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bragin, Kh.S. Yumashev, Study of the influence of systematic use of fertilizers on crop yield, arable land productivity and soil fertility, Results of long-term studies in the system of a geographical network of experiments with fertilizers of the Russian Federation, 251–263 (VNIIA, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Gaffarova, S.G. Murtazina, M.G. Murtazin, Dynamics of the humus state of gray forest soils of the Predkamye of the Republic of Tatarstan and the productivity of crop rotation with long-term fertilizer, Grain econ. of Russ., 2(50), 57–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Murtazina, L.G. Gaffarova, M.G. Murtazin, Assesment of environmental stability, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environm. Sci. 3, Ecolog. Challenges of the 21st Century, ser. “21st Century 3rd Int. Conf. Environment & Sustainable Development of Territories”, 012120 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Berestetsky, T.N. Zubets, The influence of agricultural crops on the number of microflora and the biological activity of sod-podzolic soil, Soil Sci., 1, 94–99 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yagodin, The Ring of Life. The Ring of Life Enthusiasts of agrarian science, Proceedings of Kuban State Agrarian University, 11, 28–202 (Krasnodar, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Soil and microorganisms (Moscow University Press, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Zvyagintsev, Methods of soil microbiology and biochemistry, Soil and microorganisms (Moscow University Press, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kudeyarov, The nitrogen cycle in the soil and the effectiveness of fertilizers (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.