BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Y.G. Sleptsov, Commercial fishing in Yakutia, monograph, 35–36 (Novosibirsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Krivoshapkin et al., Nutrition is the basis for the formation of human health in the North, Sci. and Ed., 1 (Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the RS (Ya), 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Stepanov, A.V. Chugunov, From ritual food to eco-nutrition today, Europ. Social Sci. J., 101(37), 302–306 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Kirillov, Commercial fish of Yakutia (Nauchny mir, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- U.M. Lebedeva A.F. Abramov, Fundamentals of rational nutrition of the population of Yakutia (Yakutsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Bykhovskaya-Pavlovskaya, Parasitological study of fish (Nauka, Leningrad, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Platonov, N.V. Kuzmina, I.G. Sobakina, A.N. Nyukkanov, Difillobotriids of fish of the Lena River basin, Certificate of registration of electronic material no. 2393, INIPI RAO OFERNiO, 03/01/2018. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gnedov, V.M. Poznyakovsky, Commodity assessment of the quality of northern species of raw fish, Fishing, 2, 83–87 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gnedov, Siberian vendace (Coregonussardinella (Valenciennes)) quality indicators, nutritional value, Sci. and modern., 4-1, 370–375 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dogel, Parasitofauna and the environment. Some issues of the ecology of parasites of freshwater fish, in Main problems of fish parasitology, 23–167 (Leningrad State University, Leningrad, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Poznyakovsky, Hygienic fundamentals of nutrition, safety and examination of food products (Publishing House of Novosibirsk University, Novosibirsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.