BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.I. Cheremisin, Influence of growth stimulants and biofungicides on the productivity of potato microplants, Achievem. of sci. and technol. of the agroindustr. Complex, 3, 26–28 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Cheremisin, O.V. Petryakova, I.A. Akimova, The effect of treatment of seed tubers with biological products on yield and increase in beneficial microflora in the potato rhizosphere, in Mater. of the int. sci.-pract. Conf. “Development of new breeding technologies and the creation of domestic competitive seed potato stock, ” 181–188 (Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Education, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kostin, E.N. Erofeeva, Ecological efficiency of using natural growth regulators in the winter wheat population, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 3, 127–130 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Abizgildina, A.V. Sorokan, I.V. Maksimov, The effect of the endophytic bacterium Bacillus subtilis 26D on potato resistance to late blight when combined with signaling molecules and the borogum preparation, in High-yielding farming systems as the basis for innovative modernization of the agroindustrial complex in the conditions of climate change, 52–56 (Ufa, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Sysoeva, T.I. Burmistrova, N.M. Trupova, T.P. Alekseeva, N.P. Tereshenko, Prospects for the use of humic preparations from peat as inducers of spring wheat resistance to fungal disease, Achievem. of sci. and technol. of the agro-industr. Complex, 12, 43–45 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Moiseichenko, M.F. Trifonova, A.Kh. Zaveryukha, V.E. Yeshchenko, Fundamentals of scientific research in agronomy (Kolos, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhovtsev, V.G. Kirichenko, S.N. Zudilin, Workshop on the basics of scientific research in agronomy (Kolos, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, B.A. Armor, Methods of field experience (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- B. Haskova., J. Zrust, Studium vlivu fyziologickego starnuti hlizy na zivotnost a vynosnost brambor, Rostl. vyroba, 17, 839–851 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Toosey, The influence of sprout development at planting on subseguent growth and yield, In: Ivins J.D. Milthorpe F.L. (unit). The Growth of the Potato, 79–95 (Buterrworths, London, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Engel, Untersuchungen uber die Ertragsbildung als Grundlage fur pflanzenzuchterische und pflanzenbauliche Massnahmen, Die Bodenkultur, 16, 263–277 (1965) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.