BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- L.P. Garkava, K. Rumpunen, I.V. Bartish, Genetic Relationships in Chaenomeles (Rosaceae) revealed by isozyme analysis, Scientia Horticulturae, 85 (1-2), 21–35 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. Norin, K. Rumpunen, Japanese Quince-Potential Fruit Grop for Northern Europe, Pathogens on Japanese Quince (Chenomeles japonica) Plants, 37–54 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rumpunen, Reprinted from: Trends in new crops and new uses, Chaenomeles: Potential New Fruit Crop for Northern Europe, 385–392 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Isaeva, Z.A. Shestopal, Atlas of diseas. of fruit and berry crops, 144 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Savkovsky, Atlas of pests of fruit and berry crops, 103 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Komar-Dark, New breeding forms of henomeles, New and non-traditional plants and prospects for their use, 11, 314–317 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kuklina, V.N. Sorokopudov, I.A. Navalneva, Integral assessment of the fruiting of selected forms of henomeles (Chaenomeles Lindl.) In Central Russia, Proc. of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Natural Sciences, 2(14), 3–10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Saveliev, Yu.A. Fedulova, M.K. Skripnikova, Chaenomeles is a promising high-vitamin fruit culture, Bull. of the Russ. Acad. of Agricult. Sci., 3, 62–63 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu, J.K. Bai, New species of Phoma and Phyllosticta from China, Acta Myc. Sin., 14, 192–195 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Madachi, A. Sahragard, Comparative life table of Aphis pomi (Hemiptera: Aphididae) on Malus pumila L. and Chaenomeles japonica under laboratory conditions, J. Crop Prot., 1(4), 321–330 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Khokhryakov, V.I. Potlaychuk, Determinant of crop diseases, 304 (1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.