BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- I.Yu. Bochkova, On the use of perennial flower crops in urban landscaping, Questions of landscape architecture, 69, 24 (FGBOU VPO MGUL, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Karpisonova, Principles of selection of decorative perennials for urban flower beds, GBS Bull., 197, 132–138 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Smirnov, Atlas of plants of the Moscow region , Retrieved from: http://floralib.msk.ru/index.html. [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Borisova, Questions of landscape architecture, in Collection of articles on the mater. of the faculty conf. “Expansion of the practice of application of perennial herbaceous plants in the urban environment”, 378, 93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rainer, K. Vest, Plantings in the post-natural world, 272 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.