BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- I. Gabitov, S. Mudarisov, I. Gafurovet et al., Evaluation of the efficiency of mechanized technological processes of agricultural production, J. of Engineer. and Appl. Sci., 13 (Special issue 10), 8338–8345 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Laufer, H.J. Koch, Growth and yield formation of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) under strip tillage compared to full width tillage on silt loam soil in Central Europe, Eur. J. Agron., 82, 182–189 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Evans, W.B. Stevens, W.M. Iversen, Development of strip tillage on sprinkler irrigated sugarbeet, Appl. Eng. Agric., 26, 59–69 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Wolkowski, Row-placed fertilizer for maize grown with an in-row crop residue management system in southern Wisconsin, Soil Tillage Res., 54, 55–62 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fallahi, M.H. Raoufat, Row-crop planter attachments in a conservation tillage system: a comparative study, Soil Tillage Res., 98, 27–34 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lekavicienea, E. Sarauskisa, V. Naujokienea, S. Buragienea, Z. Kriauciunieneb, The effect of the strip tillage machine parameters on the traction force, diesel consumption and CO2 emissions, Soil and Tillage Res., 192, 95–102 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lekaviciene, E. Sarauskis, V. Naujokiene et al., Effect of row cleaner operational settings on crop residue translocation in strip-tillage, Agronomy, 9(5) (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Licht, M. Al-Kaisi, Strip-tillage effect on seedbed soil temperature and other soil physical properties, Soil and Tillage Res., 80, 233–249 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dedousis, An investigation into the design of precision weeding mechanisms for inter or intrarow weed control, PhD dissertation (School of Applied Sciences, Cranfield University, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sarauskis, K. Vaitauskiene, K. Romaneckas, A. Jasinskas, V. Butkus, Z. Kriauciuniene, Fuel consumption and CO2 emission analysis in different strip tillage scenarios, Energy, 118, 957–968 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Mudarisov, R.I. Aminov, I.M. Farkhutdinov, M.M. Yamaletdinov, Working mechanism for fertilizing Strip-Till technology for growing industrial crops, The rural machine operator, 9, 10–11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.