BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.Kh. Abdelfattah, I.M. Gomaa, D.T. Khaliullin, Energy-efficient use of water resources in agriculture, in Proc. of the Regional sci.-pract. Conf. “Agroengineering science of the 21st century” 335–339 (Kazan State Agrarian University publishing house, Kazan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Abdelfattah, D.T. Khaliullin, I.M. Gomaa, Management of soil irrigation using moisture sensors, in Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. IMiTS “Current status, problems and prospects for the development of mechanization and technical service of the agro-industrial complex, ” 18–26 (Kazan State Agrarian University publishing house, Kazan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Abdelfattah, B.G. Ziganshin, D.T. Khaliullin, I. M. Gomaa, Analysis of irrigation automation processes based on intelligent systems, in Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. “Achievements of equipment and technologies in the agro-industrial complex, ” 13–21 (Publishing House of the Ulyanovsk State Agrarian University, Ulyanovsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kashapov, A.A. Mustafin, B.G. Ziganshin, N.A. Korsakov, Energy-saving and energy efficiency. Development Prospects in Russia and the World, in Proc. of the Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. “Agricultural Science of the XXI Century. Actual research and prospects, ” 175–181 (Kazan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mazitov, B.G. Ziganshin, A.R. Valiev et al., Energy-saving technologies and equipment for tillage and sowing in arid conditions, Bull. of Kazan SAU, 4(30), 65–75 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Moreira Barradas, A. Abdelfattah, S. Matula, F. Dolezal, Effect of Fertigation on Soil Salinization and Aggregate Stability, J. of Irrigat. and Drainage Engineer., Amer. Society of Civil Engin. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Munoth, R. Goyal, K. Tiwari, Sensor based irrigation system: A review, Int. J. of Engineering Research & Technology, NCACE-2016 Conf. Proc., 4(23), 86–90 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Muller, C. Ranquet Bouleau, P. Perona, Optimizing drip irrigation for eggplant crops in semi-arid zones using evolving thresholds, Agricult. Water Managem., 177, 54–65 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Naderi-Boldaji, M. Younesi, A. Sharifi et al., A combined sensor for on-the-go measurement of soil water content and mechanical resistance: moisture sensor design and calibration, in 2nd Int. Conf. on Mach. Control and Guidance Proc., 163–170 (University of Bonn, Germany, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sharma et al., Soil moisture sensor calibration, actual evapotranspiration, and crop coefficients for drip irrigated greenhouse chile peppers, Agric. Water Manag., 1–11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jiang, C. Tan, X. Zhi, C. Wang, Y. Ma, Development of portable soil moisture detector based on principle of frequency domain reflectometry, Transd. Microsyst. Technol., 32, 79–82 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mondal, V.K. Tewari, Present Status of Precision Farming: A Review, Int. J. Agricult. Res. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ritter, C.M. Regalado, Corrections for Simultaneous Measurements of SoilWater Content and Salinity Using a Capacitance Sensor, in Proc. of the Annual Meet. on Amer. Society of Agricult. and Biolog. Engineers (2007 ASAE), 17–20 (Minneapolis, MN, USA, June 2007) [Google Scholar]
- USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), Part 623 Irrigation National Engineering Handbook, chapter 7: Microirrigation, (USDA, Natural Resources Conservation Service, USA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, P.S. Lammers, D. Ma, J. Lin, Q. Zeng, Determining soil physical properties by multi-sensor technique, Sens. Actuators, A 147, 352–357 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.