BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- E.V. Zolnikova, A.N. Postnikov, The influence of growth regulators on the yield of fodder beets, Agricult., 5, 25–27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Besedin, N.V. Zaitseva, I.V. Ishkov, The effect of biological products on the yield and quality of sugar beet root crops, Bull. of Kursk State Agricult. Acad., 9, 114–120 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bezler, Agrobiological aspects of the use of physiologically active substances and biological products in sugar beet crops (Ramon, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Fatina, The use of microbiological preparations in agriculture, Herald of the State Techn. Univer., 4(39), 133–136 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Sidorenko, Prospects for the use of biological preparations based on microorganisms, Izvestia of TSHA, 6, 707 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Baubekova, Development of a multifunctional biological product based on genus bacillus for the protection of agricultural products, in XVIII Int. sci.-pract. Conf. “Natural and mathematical sciences in the modern world, ” 5(17) (SibAK, Novosibirsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Wells, D.K. Bell, C.A. Jaworski, Efficacy of Trichoderma harzianum as a biocontrol, Sclerot. rolfsii, Phytopathol., 62, 442 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Schroth, J.G. Hancock, Disease Suppressive Soil and Root-Colonizing Bacteria, Sci., 216, 1376–1381 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Trenozhnikova, A.S. Balgimbaev, G.D. Ultanbekova, R.Sh. Galimbaeva, Antifungal activity against pathogens of crops and the study of the antibiotic strain Streptomyces sp. K-541 isolated from extreme ecosystems of Kazakhstan, Agricult. Biol., 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shternshis, F.S.-U. Dzhalilov, I.V. Andreeva, O.G. Tomilova, Biological plant protection (KolosS, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Armor, The methodology of a field experiment (with statistical processing of research results) (Demand Book, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.