BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- E.V. Zolnikova, A.N. Postnikov, The influence of growth regulators on the yield of fodder beets, Agricult., 5, 25–27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Besedin, N.V. Zaitseva, I.V. Ishkov, The effect of biological products on the yield and quality of sugar beet root crops, Bull. of Kursk State Agricult. Acad., 9, 114–120 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bezler, Agrobiological aspects of the use of physiologically active substances and biological products in sugar beet crops (Ramon, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Fatina, The use of microbiological preparations in agriculture, Herald of the State Techn. Univer., 4(39), 133–136 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Sidorenko, Prospects for the use of biological preparations based on microorganisms, Izvestia of TSHA, 6, 707 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Baubekova, Development of a multifunctional biological product based on genus bacillus for the protection of agricultural products, in XVIII Int. sci.-pract. Conf. “Natural and mathematical sciences in the modern world, ” 5(17) (SibAK, Novosibirsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Wells, D.K. Bell, C.A. Jaworski, Efficacy of Trichoderma harzianum as a biocontrol, Sclerot. rolfsii, Phytopathol., 62, 442 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Schroth, J.G. Hancock, Disease Suppressive Soil and Root-Colonizing Bacteria, Sci., 216, 1376–1381 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Trenozhnikova, A.S. Balgimbaev, G.D. Ultanbekova, R.Sh. Galimbaeva, Antifungal activity against pathogens of crops and the study of the antibiotic strain Streptomyces sp. K-541 isolated from extreme ecosystems of Kazakhstan, Agricult. Biol., 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shternshis, F.S.-U. Dzhalilov, I.V. Andreeva, O.G. Tomilova, Biological plant protection (KolosS, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Armor, The methodology of a field experiment (with statistical processing of research results) (Demand Book, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.