BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- L. Jannin, M. Arkoun, P. Etienne, P. Laine, D. Goux, M. Garnica, M. Fuentes, S. San Francisco et al., Brassica napus Growth is promoted by Ascophyllum nodosum (L.)Le Jol. Seaweed Extract: Microarray Analysis and Physiological Characterization of N, C, and S Metabolisms, J. of Plant Growth Regulati., Stringer., 32(1), 31–52 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bergmann, ed., Nutritional disorders of plants: Development, visual and analytical diagnosis (Fischer, Jena; Stuttgart; New York, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Erlykov, A.N. Nekhoroshee, M.I. Ivanova, D.I. Engalychev, Russian amino chelate fertilizers of the Agrovin series on white cabbage, Bull. of Mari State Univer. Ser. Agricult. Sci., Econ. Sci., Z(2(10)) (Yoshkar-Ola, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Osipova, I.V. Vernichenko, I.A. Bykovskaya, P.A. Yakovlev, The effect of selenium and zinc on the drought tolerance of plants of barley varieties and their ability to normalize nitrogen nutrition after a drought (experiments with 15N), Agricult. Chem., 3, 43–55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Amino acid stimulants, Retrieved from: https://studbooks.net/76234/agropromyshlennost/am inokislotnye_stimulyatory [Google Scholar]
- Intedhar Abbas Marhoon, Majeed Kadhim Abbas, Effect of foliar application of seaweed extract and amino acids on some vegetative and anatomical characters of two sweet pepper (Capsicum Annuum L.) cultivars, Int. J. of Res. Studies in Agricult. Sci. (IJRSAS), 1(1), 35–44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Krutyakov, A.A. Kudrinsky, A.A. Gusev et al., Synthesis of positively charged hybrid PHMBstabilized silver nanoparticles: the search for a new type of active substances used in plant protection products (IOP Publishing Ltd, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Amino acids for crops feeding, Retrieved from: http://www.agroperspectiva.com.ua/ru/aminokisloty-dlja-podkormki-urozhaja/ [Google Scholar]
- Leaf feeding, Retrieved from: http://amtsibir.ru/listovye-podkormki/ [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zavrazhnova, ed., Modern problems of science and production in agricultural engineering (Lan, St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Radov, I.V. Pustovoy, A.V. Korolkov et al, Workshop on agrochemistry, 4rd ed. (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- B.A Dospekhov, The methodology of field experiments (with the basics of statistical processing of research results) (Alliance, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.