BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Federal law no. 101-FZ “On the turnover of agricultural land” (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law no. 218-FZ “On state registration of real estate” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lipski, The increase the fertility of agricultural land and monitoring of this land are the necessary conditions for ensuring food security, Russ. J. of Agricult. and Soc.-Econ. Sci., 25(1), 3–7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Dolgikh, E.P. Evtushkova, The current state and use of land shares in the right of common ownership of agricultural land in the south of the Tyumen region, in proc. of Int. Stud. Sci. and Pract. Conf. “Actual Issues of Science and Economics: New Challenges and Solutions, ” 37–39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Galchenko, Economic efficiency of the system of state land cadastre of administrative-territorial entities (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Evtushkova, T.V. Simakova, L.N. Skipin, Analysis of the use of land shares in the right of common ownership on agricultural land in the south of the Tyumen region, Russ. Agricult. policy, 7(67), 81–84 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Tyumen region 03.11.2003 Nq. 170 “On the utilization of agriculture land” [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Loyko, Land utilization: Russia, world (Future prospective) (State University of Land Management, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Loyko, Improving the land use management system and developing the territorial cadastre in the Russian Federation, J. Proper. Relat. in the Russ. Feder., 3, 6–18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sulin, Land management (Kolos, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law (2002) N° 7-FL «On environmental protection». [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Papaskiri, V.I. Nilipovsky, The use of innovative technologies in land use planing education, E&M Euroeducat., 2-3, 27–32 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lipski, State regulation of the agricultural land market in modern Russia, Stiinta Agricola, 1, 123–129 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lipski, Private ownership for agricultural lands: advantages and disadvantages (experience of two decades), Stud. on Russ. Econ. Developm., 26(1), 63–66 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vershinin, A.A. Murasheva, V.A. Shirokova et al., The solutions of the agricultural land use monitoring problems, Int. J. of Environm. and Sci. Ed., 11(12), 5058–5069 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gebeltova, H. Rezbova, D. Pletichova, Quantification of changes in the state of the CR agricultural land fund from 2001-2013, Agris OnLine Papers in Econ. and Inform., 6(3), 13–25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Makeeva, Assessment of Soil Tolerance for Compaction and Vertisolization in the South of European Russia, Eurasian Soil Sci., 38(2), 205–211 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Ratnikov, P.M. Sapozhnikov, N.I. Sanzharova et al., Cadastral Valuation of Land Contaminated with Radionuclides, Eurasian Soil Sci., 49(1), 116–124 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yakovlev, E.N. Molchanov, O.A. Makarov et al., Regulatory and Legislative Aspects of the Ecological Evaluation and Control of Soil Degradation in Russia on the Basis of the Assessment of soil Ecological Functions, Eurasian Soil Sci., 48(9), 991–996 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.