BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.N. Alexandrov, K.V. Kharlamov, A.R. Zhvakina, T.L. Chichkova, Productivity of purebred and crossbred young rabbits of domestic breeds white giant and soviet chinchilla, Rabbit and animal husbandry, 6, 16–18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Pechenkin, A.A. Sagirov, O.V. Gorelik, Meat productivity of rabbits of different breeds, Proc. of Orenburg state agrar. Univer., 1(45), 127–129 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Kalugin, N.A. Balakirev, O.I. Fedorova, Meat productivity of rabbits, Veter., animal sci. and biotechnol., 10, 38–43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vostroilov, E.E. Kurchaeva, The Use of probiotic preparation “Board 3.0” in the diet of rabbits, in Coll. of articles IX Int. sci.-pract. Conf. “Breakthrough research: problems, patterns, prospects” (in 4 parts), 156–159 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Puchnin, A.A. Fomin, V.V. Smiryagin, Probiotic supplements “Bacell” to feed in growing rabbits, Bull. of Tambov Univer., Ser. Natural and techn. Sci., 17(1), 399–401 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Puchnin, A.A. Fomin, V.V. Smiryagin, The use of probiotic preparation “BACELL” on the productivity of young rabbits, Bull. of the Tambov Univer., Ser. Natural and techn. Sci., 16(2), 678–680 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Gorkovenko, N.Ah. Yurina, N.Ah. Omelchenko, N.N. Omelchenko, The effectiveness of the use of probiotic additives to feed “Bacell-m” in the diet of rabbits, Veter. Kuban., 1, 19–21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Chernenkov, I.V. Mironov, The quality of rabbit meat when fed probiotic “Bogometer”, Bull. of Altai state agrar. Univer., 10(132), 104–108 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Chernenkov, A.Ya. Gizatov, Dynamics of changes in meat productivity of rabbits when used in the diet of probiotic additives Biohumer, Proc. of the Samara state agricult. Acad. 1, 128–131 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vorobyov, Veterinary and sanitary indicators of rabbit meat under the influence of experimental biological products, Russ. J. Of veter. Sanitat., hygiene and ecology, 1, 210–215 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pavelkova, J. Tkacova, K. Cervienkova, O. Bucko, The rabbit meat quality after different feeding, Potravinarstvo, 11(1), 634–640 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Chernenkov, I.V. Mironov, A.Y. Gizatov, Influence of feeding of the drug Biohemical on carcass quality and morphological composition of carcasses of rabbits, News of the Orenb. state agrar. Univer., 4(48), 146–148 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vostroilov, E.E. Kurchaeva, V.L. Pashchenko, E.V. Mikhailov, Influence of probiotic VetKor on the meat productivity and morphological characteristics of the stomach and liver of rabbits, in The Mat. of XVII Int. sci. res. competition “The Best Gaucha article 2018, ” 29–34 (Penza, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Gorlov, V.A. Barannikov, N.Ah. Yurina, N.Ah. Omelchenko, E.A. Maxim, The productive effect of the complex probiotic supplements, Agricult. Res. magazine, 11, 17–20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Antipova, I.A. Glotova, I.A. Rogov, Methods of research of meat and meat products (Kolos, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Capra, R. Martinez, F. Fradiletti et al., Meat quality of rabbits reared with two different feeding strategies: with or without fresh alfalfa ad libitum, World Rabbit Sci., 21(13), 23–32 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Efremov, P.N. Martynov, Interior differences of rabbits of different ages, Fundam. Res., 5, 138–141 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Palazzo, F. Vizzarri, M. Nardoia et al., Dietary lippia citriodora extract in rabbit feeding: effects on quality of carcass and meat, Archiv fur Tierzucht, 58(2), 355–364 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Berestov, L.Ya. Makarenko, Comparative assessment of the conditions for growing rabbits of the silver breed according to productive and biological indicators, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University, 3, 129–134 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kolmatsky, Prospects of industrial production of rabbit meat in Russia, Rabbit Breed. and animal husbandry, 4, 30–33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Giang, T. Viet, J. Lindberg, Growth performance, digestibility, gut environment and health status in weaned piglets fed a diet supplied with a complex of lactic acid bacteria alone or in combination with Bacillus subtilis and Saccharomyces boulardii, Living Sci., 143, 32–41 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Protein and amino acid requirements in human nutrition: report of a Joint FAO/WHO/UNU Expert Consultation WHO technical report series, 935, 256 (WHO, Geneva, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shevchenko, S.A. Shevchenko, Yu.N. Fedorov, Natural resistance of poultry and its pharmacocorrection by probiotics and synbiotics, Agricult. Boil., 2, 93–98 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Kharlamov, N.A. Minaev, A.R. Zhvakina, Comparative characteristic of amino acid composition of meat of purebred and crossbred young rabbits, Russ. Agricult. Sci., 4, 68–71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dalle, Zs. Szendro, The role of rabbit meat as functional food, Meat Sci., 88(3), 319–331 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bielanski, J. Zajac, J. Fiji, Effect of genetic variation of growth rate and meat quality in rabbits, in Proc. of the 7th World Rabbit Congress, 561–566 (World Rabbit Science Association, Valencia, Spain, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.