BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.N. Golikov, E.I. Lyubimov, New in the physiology of the nervous system of farm animals (Kolos, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gorelik, O.A. Vagapova, Milk productivity, its relationship with the form of the udder and the intensity of milk yield in black and white cows, in Proc. of the 10th Int. Symp. on Milking Agricult. Animals, 225–228 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Korolev, Milking machines, 2rd ed. (Engineering, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Kokorina, Conditioned reflexes and animal productivity (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- K. Count, Sh. Heidel, G. Svalve, W. Bergfeld, The Close Connection of Form and Functionality, New Agricult., 1, 84–86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Lyubimov, The influence of electromagnetic fields of ultrahigh-frequency on the mammary gland of cows during machine milking, PhD dissertation thesis (Moscow veter. academy named after K.I. Skryabin, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Teslin, Classical bio-resonance therapy, according to F. Morell, Educational-methodical manual (Tokran Corporation, St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Device for electromagnetic therapy. RF patent no. 109412, IPC A61N2/04 (publ. 20.10.2011). [Google Scholar]
- The method and therapeutic device for exposure to a pulsed frequency resonance electromagnetic field for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the udder of cows, stimulation of lactation. R.F. patent for invention no. 2644826 (publ. 02.14.2018. Bull. No. 5). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Subbotina, A.A. Yashin, Resonance effects in the interaction of electromagnetic fields with biosystems. Part II, Bull. of new med. technol., 12(4), 152–171 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Livenson, Electromedical equipment, 5rd ed. (Medicine, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Vendik, D.S. Vendik, D.S. Kozlov et al., Wireless monitoring of the state parameters of biological objects in the microwave range, J. of Techn. Phys., 86(1), 3–26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kovalchikova, K. Kovalchik, Adaptation and stress during the maintenance and breeding of farm animals (Kolos, Moskow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Korneeva, Electrophysiological analysis of the receptive function of the udder, PhD dissertation thesis (Borovsk, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Akatov, G.A. Kononov, A.I. Pospelov, I.V. Smirnov, Veterinary obstetrics and gynecology: Textbook for high schools (Kolos, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- S. Israilzhanov, A. Averkiev, Dependence of milk yield on the intensity and duration of breast stimulation, in Mater. of the 4th All-Union Symp. on the physiolog. Foundat. of machine milking, 100 (Almaty, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ippolitova, Physiological parameters of the central, nervous, sympathoadrenal, and cardiovascular systems of cows in the process of adaptation to industrial technology, PhD dissertation thesis (Moscow veter. academy named after K.I. Scriabin, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Belanovsky, Fundamentals of biophysics in veterinary medicine (Bustard, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.