BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- P.A. Chekmarev, A.A. Lukmanov, I.D. Davletshin, et al., Directory of the Agrochemist of the Republic of Tatarstan (Kazan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, V.G. Sychev, V.A. Sedykh et al., The use of bird droppings in agriculture (NIKPTS Voskhod A, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Richard Ansong Omari, Han Phyo Aung, Mudan Hou, Influence of different plant materials in combination with chicken manure on soil carbon and nitrogen contents and vegetable yield, PEDOSPHERE, 26(4), 510–521 (Published: AUG 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Lysenko, Poultry farms are allies of farmers, Agricult., 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Prianishnikov, Selected Works, vol. 3 (Moscow, 1952) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Prianishnikov, Selected Works, vol. 1 (Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Shakirov, Earth fertility (Tatar Book Publishing House, Kazan, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.