BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- B.A. Simkin, B.Ts. Bebchuk, A.V. Khokhryakov, Assessment of the consequences of the industrial impact of mining on the environment, Mining J., 5, 52–54 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kalabin, Mining complex and environmental technologies, Mountain J., 2, 12–16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lukyanov, A.V. Myaskov, The influence of the mining industry on specially protected natural territories, Mining Inform. and Analyt. Bull. (sci. and techn. J.), 6, 323–340 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kolomeychenko, A.I. Petelko, A.I. Krupchatnikov, Rational use of land (Eagle, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pashkevich, Man-made arrays and their environmental impact, monograph (St. Petersburg Mining Institute, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Diaby, P. Rossi, B. Dold, C. Holliger, Microbial community evolution in a marine shore porphyry tailings deposit throughout wetland remediation (Gothenburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Medko, V.G. Cheverev, A method of protecting soils from erosion, the invention. Patent no. 2267514, published January 10, 2006. IPC S09K17/40 (). [Google Scholar]
- A method for the rehabilitation of tailings in the conditions of Subartica, the invention. Patent no. 2571346, published December 20, 2017. Bull. no. 35. IPC V09C1/00-A01V79/02. [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Sariev, V.M. Zelensky, N.Yu. Terentyev, N.N. Ochikolova, O.N. Slepova, A.A. Keyser, A method for the rehabilitation of tailings, the invention. Patent no. 2643038, Published on January 30. 2018. Bull. no. 4. IPC A01B7/02 [Google Scholar]
- S. Koptsik, N. Berezina, S. Livantsova, Effects of natural-soil acidification on biodiversity in boreal forest ecosystems, Water, Air, and Soil Pollut., 130, 929–934 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Malkovetz, L.A. Taylor, W.O. Griffin et al., Cratonic conditions beneath Arkhangelsk, Russia: Garnet Peridotites from the Gribkimberlite, in 8th Int. Kimberlite Conf., 101 (Victoria, Sun, Canada, June 22-27, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Sablukova, S.M. Sablukov, E.M. Verichev, N.N. Golovin, Mantle xenoliths of the Grib Pipe, Zimny Bereg area, Russia, in 8th Int. Kimberlite Conf., 107–108 (Victoria, Sun, Canada, June 22-27, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Verichev, V.V. Verzhak, V.K. Garanin et al., Mineralogy of diamond from the deposits of the Arkhangelsk kimberlite province (Russia), in Proc. of the 2nd South African Kimberlite Conf., 20–24 (Brazilia, Brazil, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.Ya. Pigorev, Ecology of technogenic landscapes of KMA and their biological development, monograph (KSAA, Kursk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Golovanov, F.M. Zimin, V.I. Smetanin, Reclamation of disturbed lands (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.