BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- K. Babkin, Russia needs a clear industrial policy, Rocstelmash Report, 2, 32–35 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ezhevsky, V.I. Chernoivanov, There is no single policy on agricultural engineering, Mach.-technol. Station, 3, 20–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Shack, Grain of general-purpose, Rural life, 27, (24090), 5 (12-18 July 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Obolensky, 10 million hectares sowing is canceled, “Agrarian News”, Reg. Newspap. of the Urals, Siberia, Volga Reg., 7(48), A.17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kachinsky, Soil physics, Part 2. Waterphysical properties and soil conditions (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Glukhikh, V.B. Sobyanin, O.B. Sobyanin, Terenty Semenovich Maltsev. Ideas and research, Part 2. Mound, 31–34 (FGUIPP “Zauralie”, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mazitov, Improving the technology and technical means of surface tillage, 29 (Tatar Res. Instit. of Agricult., Kazan, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mazitov, R.L. Sakhapov, Yu.Kh. Shogenov, L.Z. Sharafiev, Yu.S. Tsench, I.R. Rakhimov, A competitive complex of equipment and technologies for the production of grain and feed, Agricult. Sci. of the Euro-North-East, 3(20), 299–308 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Pronin, A.I. Davydov, The results of state tests of block-modular cultivators at the Volga MIS, Niva of Tatarstan, 3, 12–13 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Mudarisov, I.I. Gabitov, R.S. Rakhimov et al., Reasoning of modular-type tillage and seeding machines construction diagram and parameters, J. of the Balkan Tribolog. Associat., 25(2), 481–492 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Partasova, On measures to provide agricultural producers with modern agricultural machinery, Agricult. Machi. and Technol., 2(3), 811 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ushachev, The agro-industrial sector of Russia under the conditions of sanctions: problems and opportunities, Agricult. Mach. and Technol., 3, 3–8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Chernoivanov, Priority areas of legislative support for agriculture, Technique, and equipment for the village, 1, 2–5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Mudarisov, I.I. Gabitov Y.P. Lobachevsky et al., Modeling the technological process of tillage, Soil & Tillage Res., 190(2019), 70–77 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.