BIO Web Conf.
Volume 18, 2020IV All-Russian Plant Protection Congress with international participation “Phytosanitary Technologies in Ensuring Independence and Competitiveness of the Agricultural Sector of Russia”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 March 2020|
- D.W. Parry, P. Jenkinson, L. McLeod, Plant. Pathol. 44, 207 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. McCormick, A.M. Stanley, N.A. Stover, N.J. Alexander, Toxins, 3, 802 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Foroud, D. Baines, T.Yu. Gagkaeva, N. Thakor, A. Badea, B. Steiner, M. Bürstmayr, H. Bürstmayr, Toxins, 11, 634 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- State catalog of pesticides and agrochemicals permitted for use on the territory of Russian Federation (Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gerlach, H.I. Nirenberg, The genus Fusarium—A Pictorial Atlas (Mitteilungen aus der Biologischen und Forstwirtschaft, Berlin-Dahlem, 1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.