BIO Web Conf.
Volume 18, 2020IV All-Russian Plant Protection Congress with international participation “Phytosanitary Technologies in Ensuring Independence and Competitiveness of the Agricultural Sector of Russia”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 March 2020|
- V.N. Burov, A.P. Sazonov, Biologically active substances in plant protection, 1-196 (Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Nikolaeva, Agro XXI, 2, 12-13 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ivanova, E.R. Myttus, Izv. AN ESSR, Biologiya, 34, 1, 29-33 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Danilevskiy, V.I. Kuznetsov, Fauna SSSR, Nasekomye Cheshuekrylye, 5, 1, Tortricidae Laspeyresiini, 1-635 (Leningrad, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- I.Ya. Grichanov, E.I. Ovsyannikov, International Forum “Land and Yield” (III Conference “Market and Rational Use of Fertilizers and Agrochemical Products”, June 5-8, 2007, St. Petersburg, Abstracts), 80-81 (St. Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Ovsyannikov, I.Ya. Grichanov, Zashchita i Karantin Rasteniy, 5, 28-30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Ovsyannikova, I.Ya. Grichanov, 3, 20-28 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Ovsyannikova, S.N. Smirnov, I.Ya. Grichanov, Plant Protection News [Vestnik Zashchity Rasteniy] 4, 72 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Boldyrev, Prediction of harmfulness of codling moth and short-term forecasting time of its control (methodological recommendations), 1-45 (Michurinsk, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Markelova, Transactions of Leningrad Agricultural Institute, 56-62 (Leningrad, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Bichina, E.M. Markelova, Orchard leaf rollers, 1-74 (Moscow, 1957) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.