BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- R.A. Ivanov, E.Y. Matvienko, Advances in modern natural science, 8, 122 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kolbanov, Ye.O. Legerova, I.I. Donskaya, A.V. Batulev, S.A. Chaykun, V.V. Demidchik Biotechnological methods in conservation of biodiversity and plant breeding,in Proceeding of the International Scientific Conference, 12-14 Avgust, 2011, Minsk, Belarus (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.А. Mistratova, V.L Bopp, KSAU Bulletin, 2, 3-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.А. Mistratova, V.L. Bopp, Flora of Asian Russia, 4, 80-82 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chong, Compost science and Utilization, 1, 29-35 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Maier, P. Salas, M. Jonas, H. Saskova, M.B. Matraimov Mendel and Bioclimatology, 210-214 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Moseschenko, A.Kh. Trifonova, V.E. Zaveryukha, T.I. Eshchenko. Fundamentals of scientific research in agronomy (Moscow, Russia, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Lapin, S.V. Sidneva Introduction of woody plants (Moscow,Main Botanical garden of the Russian Academy of Sciences of USSR, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Ya. Ivanova Biological bases and techniques of vegetative propagation of woody plants by stem cuttings (Kiev, Ukraine, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nilov, S.A. Khasbulatov, S.S. Chukuridi Scientific support of the agroindustrial complex, in Proceeding on the materials of the IX all-Russian conference of young scientists. Publishinghouse of Kuban state agrarian university, 16 November, 2015, Krasnodar (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Abdullayeva, A.R. Ramazanova, Subtropical and decorative gardening. 45, 156-159 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.