BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- G.V. Eremin, Systematics of stone fruit plants, in Pomology (VNII SPK Press, Orel, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. St. Pierre, The Chokecherry (Saskatchewan University Press, Saskatchewan, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Simagin, Peculiarities of flowering biology and crosspollination of Prunus padus, Prunus virginiana and their hybrids, in Collected paper Problems of reproductive biology (Perm, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Simagin, Results of interspecific hybridization of cherry and bird cherry in Novosibirsk, in Сollected papers Problems of apomixis and interspecific hybridization (Science Press, Siberian branch of RAS, Novosibirsk, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Simagin, G.V. Eremin, About the Biodiversity of Bird cherry at Euroasia, Flora and vegetation of Altay, Proceeding of South -Siberian bot. gard, 4,1 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lokteva, Polymorphism of bird cherry at Western Siberia south as form source to introduction and analitic selection, Avtoref. Candidate’s Diss. in Biology (Novosibirsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lokteva, V.S. Simagin, Siberian Herald of Agricultural Science, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Bean, Trees and shrubs hardy in British Isles. (St. Martin Press, London, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- G. Krussman, Manual of Cultivated Broad-leaved Trees and Shrubs (Timber Press, London, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lokteva, V.S. Simagin, Herald of Altay GAU, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.