BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- P.M. Catling, S.M. McKay-Kuja, G. Mitrow, Taxon, 48, 483-488 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Rohrer, The Michigan Botanist. 39, 59-69 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Francis, Wildland Shrubs of the United States and Its Territories: Thamnic Descriptions, 1, 591-593. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Weakley, Change over time in our understanding the flora of the southeastern United States: implications for plant systematics, bioinformatics, and conservation (Duke University, Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Flora of North America. (Oxford University Press on Demand, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brand, Prunus x cistena UCONNPC001 U.S. Patent Application №15/731,338. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Salamatov, Cherry in Western Siberia (Novosibirsk: Publishing House of the Siberian Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Nizhnikov, Botanical Journal, 62, 533-536 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, A.A. Yushev, L.N. Novikova, Study of species of the genus Microcerasus Webb emend Spach in connection with their selective use in Proceedings on applied botany,genetics and breeding 65, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- , A.B. Gorbunov, Introduction of non-traditional fruit, berry and vegetable plants in Western Siberia, (Novosibirsk, "GEO", 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Hansen, Western sand cherry. South Dakota Experiment station, 87 (1904) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.