BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- B.B. Namzalov, The concept of “relict” in geobotany: the history of the issue and modern approaches, in Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 14, 1799 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Krasnoborov, About the “tundra steppes” in the south of Siberia, in Vegetation of the highlands, 131 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Bobrov, History and systematics of larch (Publisher “Nauka”, Leningrad, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Namzalov, Steppes of Tuva and Southeast Altai (Publisher “Geo”, Novosibirsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Kamelin, East-ancient Mediterranean mesoxerophilic and xerophilic deciduous forests, light forests and shrubs (shiblyak). Deciduous xerophilous forests, light forests and shrubs, in Proceedings of Botanical Institute named after V. L. Komarova, 17, 26 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Sochava, Model of a new map of the world's vegetation, in Geobotanical mapping, 3 (1964) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Flora of Siberia, 1-13 (Publisher “Nauka”, Novosibirsk, 1987-1997 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Goloskokov, Flora of the Dzungarian Alatau: (compendium and analysis) (Publisher “Nauka”, Alma-Ata, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Velichko, Natural process in the Pleistocene (Publisher “Nauka”, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Krasheninnikov, The role and importance of the Angarsk floristic center in the phylogenetic development of the main Eurasian wormwood groups of the subgenus Euartemisia, in Materials on the history of flora and vegetation of the USSR, 3, 62 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuminova, Some issues of the formation of the modern Altai vegetation cover, in Materials on the history of flora and vegetation of the USSR, 4, 438 (1963) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.