BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- B.W. Skvortzow, J. of Bot., 69 (1931) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kossinskaja, Flora of spore plants of the USSR (Moscow, USSR Academy of Sciences, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Palamar-Mordvintseva, G.M. Palamar-Mordvintseva, Flora of water courses of continental waters of Ukraine: Desmịdсвsvị vodorostị (Kiev, 2005) In Ukr). [Google Scholar]
- P.F.M. Coesel, K.J. Meesters, Desmids of the Lowlands Mesotaeniaceae and Desmidaceae of the European Lowlands. (Zeist, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Naumenko, L.A. Semenova, News of systematics of lower plants, 31 (1996) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tulchinskaya, T.A. Safonova, Probl. of Ecol., 10 (2003) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Skabichevsky, Phytoplankton, in Sanitary characteristics of the Irtysh river in the Omsk region according to physical, chemical, bacteriological and biological studies, (Omsk. med. in-t, 1957) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Chistyakov, Periphyton in Sanitary characteristics of the Irtysh river in the Omsk region according to physical, chemical, bacteriological and biological studies (Omsk. med. in-t, 1957) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Safonova, Algae and fungi of Western Siberia (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1964) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Luknitskaya, News of systematics of lower plants, 51(2017) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bochka, Algae in Flora and fauna of reservoirs and watercourses of the Barguzinsky reserve (Moscow, 2000) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- Diversity of the plant world of Yakutia (Novosibirsk, 2005) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Medvedeva T.V. Nikulina, Catalog of freshwater algae of the South of the Russian Far East (Vladivostok, 2014) In Russ. [Google Scholar]
- I. Caraus Algae of Romania (a distribution checklist of actual algae) (Ver. 2.3., Bacaǔ, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. John, D.B. Williamson, M.B. Guiry, A catalogue of the Desmids (Streptophycophyta, Zygnematophyceae, Zygnematales) of Ireland (Dublin, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.