BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- V.V. Andreev, A.V. Fominykh, I.E. Konovalov, L.G. Solodukhina, Science and sport: current trends, 2, 114-121 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.F.S. Barboza, A.S.L. Ramos, P.A. Abreu, H.C. Castro, Creative Education, 10, 714-725 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kathleen, L.J. Lauren, D.M. Gail, Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education, 19(2), 270–281 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Glazkova, L.A. Parfenova, Theory and practice of physical culture, 12, 43-45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Menezes, L. Marmeleira, José Disability and Health Journal, 10(1), 33–38 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Parfenova, E.A. Gerasimov, Theory and practice of physical culture, 1, 13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sarma, International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health, 4, 86-88 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Shokhan, R. Mohd, R. Abdul, H. Mohd, Y. Mohd, D. Ma, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), 8, 29-35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.