BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- V.K. Balsevich, Human ontokinesiology (Theory and practice of physical culture, Moscow, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- Federal standards of sport, URL: https://www.minsport.gov.ru/sport/podgotovka/82/5502/ (date of request - 07.02.2020). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lyakh, A.A. Zdanevich, The complex program of physical education of 1-11 grades students (Enlightenment, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Abramova, T.M. Nikitina, A.V. Polfuntikova, Bulletin of the Moscow University, Series 23, The Anthropology, 3, 5-14, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Khvatskaya, N.E. Latysheva, Bulletin of Pskov state University, Series «Psychological and pedagogical Sciences», 1, 194-200, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The order of Russian Ministry of sports of 12.02.2019 № 90, [website] URL: https://minjust.consultant.ru/documents/42248?items=1&page=5 (date of request - 05.02.2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Abramova, T.M. Nikitina, N.I. Kochetkova, Labile components of body weightcriteria for General physical fitness and control of current and long-term adaptation to training loads. (Skyprint, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Serdyukovskaya, Organization of medical control over the development and health of preschoolers and schoolchildren on the basis of mass screening tests and their improvement in the conditions of kindergarten, school (Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Romanovsky, N.V. Stepanova, D.S. Chernavsky, What is mathematical Biophysics. (Enlightenment, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Melnik, Health and environmental issues, 3 (41), 116-121, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Dorjieva, I.A. Badmayeva, T.N. Erneva, Natural Sciences and medicine: theory and practice (Novosibirsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Usov, Healthy child: a guide for the pediatrician (Minsk, Belarus, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.-C. Sollerhed, G. Ejlertsson, Scand J Med Sci Sports, 18, 102-107, (2008) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Andersen, M. Harro, L.B. Sardinha, K. Froberg, U. Ekelund, S. Brage, S.A. Anderssen, The European Youth Heart Study, Lancet, 368, 299–304 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Jaak Jürimäe, Rita Gruodyte-Raciene, Adam D.G. Baxter-Jones, J Sports Sci Med, 17(2), 245-258, (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Abramova, T.M. Nikitina, A.V. Polfuntikova, Theory and practice of physical culture, 2, 60-62, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Raspopova, Y.A. Postolnik, Pedagogico-psycological and Medico-biological Problems of Physical Culture and Sport, 11(1), 57-63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.