BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- M.S. Vorotova, L.V. Rubczova, I.F. Manurov, Physical Culture and Health, 3, 125-127, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Nagovitsyn, O.I. Vaganova, M.M. Kutepov, L.N. Martyanova, O.V. Kosenovich, Yu.V. Moeseev, M.S. Vorotova, A.Yu. Osipov, International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology, 9(6), 77-84 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Zheleznyakova, N.Yu. Garbar, Pshycology and pedagogics: methodology and problems, 152-158 [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Ivanov, Z.I. Matina, Physical Culture. Sport. Tourism. Motor response, 3(1), 74-78 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kaerova, L.V. Matveeva, Bulliten VGUE’S, 9(1), 168-180 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsova, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Druzhinina, N.B. Vershinina, N.V. Zinkova, Methodology of development of strength quality of students at the training session of physical culture in agriculture: educational and methodical manual (Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, Izhevsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.