BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- E.A. Bashmakova, I.O. Zhdanova, Modern problems of science and education, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.Kh. Vakhitova, S.I. Pozdeeva, Bulletin of TSPU, 12(140), 194-196 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Derbeneva M.S. Belomestnykh, Experiment and innovation at school, 6, 60-65 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kalosha, M.V. Rudin, Bulletin of BSU, 1, 27-32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pashin, J.V. Tom, O.N. Oparina, Physical education: education, education, training, 6, 1618 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Tolstopovyh, L.I. Yudkina, L.I. Akinina, N.A. Sekisheva, Science and Education: Domestic and Foreign Experience Collection of Works of the Eighteenth International Scientific and Practical Conference (77-80, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Zh. Zhurakulova, Achievements of science and education, 15(37), 73-75 (2018).) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Elfimova, National Psychological Journal, 1(33), 59-67 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Busygina, I.V. Archipova, T.A. Firsova, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 2(23), 351-354 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kozyreva, Vestnik of Minin University, 8(2), 1 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Filchenkova, Vestnik of Minin University, 7(4), 3 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bystritskaya, E.L. Grigoryeva, V.L. Skitnevskiy, I.A. Sedov, O.V. Reutova, A.A. Podlubnaya, L.M. Levina, Journal of Environmental Treatment Techniques, 7(3), 445-449 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.