BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2018 No. 204 “On the national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024” [Online]. Available: http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders [Google Scholar]
- Report by Mikhail Mishustin on the work of the government. URL: https://rg.ru/2020/07/22/otchet-mihailamishustina-o-rabote-pravitelstva-stenogramma.html. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Mihelkevich, E.N. Chekanushkina, Scientific Journal “Academy bulletin of ELPIT”, 3, 95-100 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huang, Y Lin, Regression Symmetry, 12, 835 (2020). DOI: 10.3390/sym12050835 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Budak,İ. Kara, et al. Research, 27, 93–109 (2019). DOI: 10.1007/s10100-017-0491-x [Google Scholar]
- S. Alsaied, A. Hasaan, N. Schrapf, Analysis of Interaction Between Offense and Defence Tactics in Team Handball by Means of Artificial Neural Networks in Mathematical and computer modelling of dynamical systems, 23(4), 363–371 (2015). DOI: 10.1080/13873954.2017.1336733 [Google Scholar]
- E. Letiagina, V. Perova, Elena Orlova, Neural network analysis of the development of physical education and sports in Russia as an economic factor of country security in 4th International Conference on Innovations in Sports, Tourism and Instructional Science (ICISTIS 2019), 138-142 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Baca, Mathematical modelling in sport and human movement science in Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, 23(4), 361-362 (2017), DOI: 10.1080/13873954.2017.1336636 [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Plotnikova, Science and education Bulletin, 17(53), 46-48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Atkinson, Introduction to mathematical learning theory, 1487 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bespalko, Lectures on Nontraditional Pedagogy (Human education, M., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Itelson, Mathematical and cybernetic methods in pedagogy (Pedagogics, M., 1964) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Piyavsky, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences, 3, 100-106 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Poteev, Fundamentals of Analytical Didactics (LITMO, SPb., 1992) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Ryabinova, Adaptive system of personalized professional training of students of technical universities (Engineering, M., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Pirova, Papers of the International Science and Practice Conference (Cheboksary, 469-471, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Pirova, Papers of the International Scientific and Technical Conference convened to mark the centenary of the Republic of Bashkortostan (UGNTU, Ufa, 363-364, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.