BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- V.A. Balandin, Topical issues of physical culture and sport: proceedings of the Institute of problems of physical culture and sports (KGAFK, 2, 113-117, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Berezina, O. L. Bystrova, all-Russian scientific-practical conference (USPU named after I. N. Ulyanov, Ulyanovsk, 3-5, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gusev, A.V. Stafeeva, Baltic humanitarian journal, 5-2(15), 146-149 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Dvorkina, O.S. Trofimov, Physical culture: upbringing, education, training, 6, 28-31 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Kochieva, Baltic humanitarian journal, 5-3(16), 129-131 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Pegov, Physical culture at school, 12, 36-39 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Petrova, News Of Tulsu. Humanities, 1(2), 200-209 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Teplukhin, The Relationship between physical and mental education of students (INTEREXPO GEOSIBERIA, Novosibirsk, 171-174, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019). DOI: 10.14526/20704798-2019-14-4-5-7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.