BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- A.P. Laptev, A.A. Suchilin. Young football player (Physical culture and Sport, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Football. Program for children’s and youth sports schools and specialized children’s and youth schools of the Olympic reserve (Physical culture and sports, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suchilin, I.N. Novokshchenov, The Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 13(1), 46-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suchilin, Preparation of the Olympic reserve in football (Print, Volgograd, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suchilin, First international Volga region conference on Economics, Humanities and Sports (tickets 19) (Atlantis press, 114, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Stolyarchuk, IOP conf. Serial.: Mama. Sci. Eng. 483 012063 BTCI 2018 IOP Conf. Series: 48 483 (2019) 2018 btci 012063 IOP Publishing doi: 10.1088/1757-899x/483/1/012063 [Google Scholar]
- Giddens, Sociology (6-pol Polity Press, 1183, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Bem, 1981 bem sex role inventory professional manual (Consulting Psychologists Press) [Google Scholar]
- Advocaat targets Dutchman van Lingen as Ibrox’s No. 2 IB [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.