BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- V.V. Bazelyuk, E.V. Romanov, A.V. Romanova, Theory and practice of physical culture, 1, 29-31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bazelyuk, Theory and practice of physical culture, 8, 99-101 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Krylova, N.B. Alexandrova, Essays of understanding pedagogy (M., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Letayeva, Theory and practice of physical culture, 1, 43-45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Pankratova, Problems of higher economic education modernization in Russia. Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference (Ural State Economic University, Yekaterinburg, 397-398, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popova, S.D. Neverkovich, Life safety: educational aspect (RAE, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Fomin, Psychophysiology of self-knowledge (Theory and practice of physical culture, M., 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.