BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- N. Poulos, S. Koutinen, M. Bucheit, The effect of preliminary squats on the sprint result in young athletes, IAAF athletics Bulletin, No. 3/4, (Volume 25), Pp. 95–103, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Prus, S.M. Uskova, Actual scientific research in the modern world, 1(45) part 5, 88–93 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Chernysheva, E.N. Karaseva, Scientific notes of the P.F. Lesgaft University, 2(168), 373–381 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Shilko, G.I. Golovko, E.V. Loson, Bulletin of Tomsk state University, 440, 190–194 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Loland, IAAF athletics Bulletin, 1(24), 90–91 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.