BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- National strategy of football development in the Russian Federation during the period till 2030, URL: https://rfs.ru/projects/rfs/razvitie-futbola-v-rf-2030/documents [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Drandrov, N.Kh. Kudyashev, Developing the methodology of technical training of young football players (Chuvash State Pedagogical University, Cheboksary, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Balsevich, Theory and practice of physical culture, 4, 21-40 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Balsevich, Theory and practice of physical culture, 10, 5-6 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Dimova, Theory and practice of physical culture and sport, 12, 40-43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Danilchenko, T.A. Khabinets, Yu.L. Khlevna, Physical upbringing of students, 3, 29-32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Pavlova, M.G. Faskhutdinov, M.V. Buvalin, Theory and practice of physical culture, 11, 86-87 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suchilin, I.N. Novokshchenov, The Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 13(1), 46-52 (2018). DOI 10.14526/01/2018/282 [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Afonshin, The Eurasian Patent Organization 201300603/26, WO2012096594 A1, Method for training players and sportsmen [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Afonshin, United States Patent Application Publication US 2013/0288213 A1. Method for training players and sportsmen [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.